Our David W. Martin Accident & Injury Lawyers in South Carolina know how important accessible medical care is to our York County residents’ livelihoods.
If you have been involved in an accident, emergency medical care can mean the difference between life and death. And follow-up healthcare, including scheduled doctor visits, potential surgeries, rehabilitation and therapy, and chiropractic sessions are important to each of our client’s overall well-being and quality of life.
Our personal injury attorneys in Fort Mill and Rock Hill sincerely hope you never need our services, but know that before you would ever need us, you will need to pursue medical care that can make you whole again after you have been injured in an accident in South Carolina.
Below is a list of York County medical and emergency resources that can help you get your life back on track.
What are the Most Common Types of Accidents with Injuries in South Carolina?
Our David W. Martin Accident & Injury Lawyers know that any time negligence is a factor, people are going to get hurt.
Unfortunately, negligence knows no bounds on our roadways, waterways, and even on public or private property.
Some of the most common accidents with injuries that occur annually in South Carolina include, but are not limited to:
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents, including Dog Bites and Slip & Fall Incidents
If you have been injured because of another person, party, or property owner’s negligence, seek medical care right away and contact our skilled York County personal injury attorneys to learn more about your legal rights and options to hold the liable party accountable for your full financial recovery.
Local Resources for Personal Injury Victims in York County, South Carolina
Our personal injury lawyers focus on providing our clients with the resources they need to pursue a positive outcome for their unique cases.
If you have been hurt in a collision or require immediate care, to follow are important hospitals, healthcare facilities, and emergency contacts to get the help you need.
Emergency Rooms & Urgent Care Centers in York County
- Atrium Health Urgent Care
- Cherokee Medical Center Emergency Room
- Emergency MD
- First Care Medical Clinic
- Novant Health Emergency Room
- Piedmont Medical Center Emergency Room
- Piedmont West Urgent Care Center
- Riverview Family Medicine & Urgent Care
Medical Centers in York County
- Affinity Health Center
- Atrium Health
- Atrium Health Medical Associates
- Caromont Family Medicine
- Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital
- Medical University of South Carolina
- New Concept Healthcare
- Piedmont Medical Center
- York County Free Clinic
- York Imaging Center
Chiropractors in York County
- Adjusting the World Chiropractic
- American Back Care
- Beaver Chiropractic & Spinal Rehab
- Bentley Chiropractic
- Carolina Chiropractic & Wellness
- Celanese Chiropractic Health & Performance
- Complete Wellness Chiropractic
- Contour Chiropractic
- Family First Chiropractic & Acupuncture
- Hall Chiropractic
- Hazelwood Chiropractic Clinic
- Kamego Chiropractic & Wellness Center
- Palmetto Physical Medicine & Chiropractic
- Vital Steps Chiropractic
- Werner Family Chiropractic
- York Chiropractic Center
York County Emergency Response Resources
- Fort Mill Emergency Services
- Rock Hill Fire Department
- York County Sheriff’s Office
- York Fire Department
This information is for informational purposes only.
Any person, company, or organization listed in this blog is not affiliated with David W. Martin Law Group, LLC, and in no way suggests or recommends one medical provider or facility over another.
Contact Our Skilled Personal Injury Lawyers in South Carolina Today for a Free Consultation
If you were in a crash and have already sought medical care for your injuries, contact our York County, South Carolina personal injury attorneys at the David W. Martin Accident and Injury Lawyers today by calling 803-548-2468 to determine the next steps to building your case for success.
We provide free consultations for all personal injury cases in South Carolina, and never charge any legal fees unless we deliver a positive outcome for your unique case.